Gifted Memories Jewellery is proud to offer flat rate postage. All items, no matter how many you order, are shipped for the one low postage price of $7 standard postage. And if you wish to send it by express, the flat rate postage cost is only $11. All of the items sent are fully insured, which means if your item goes missing or is damaged in transit (which has never happened before), another one will be made for you at no expense to you.
Gifted Memories Jewellery uses Australia Post Eparcel for all standard post, and Australia Post Express Eparcel for express postage. Your items will need to be signed for upon arrival, and if you aren‘t home, a card will be left for you in your mailbox and you will be able to collect your item from your local post office. If your item is urgent, please be sure to use an address where you are most likely to be during the day.
For approximate delivery times (and I emphasise the word ‘approximate‘), please see the chart below. During periods of peak ‘gift giving‘, please be aware that Australia Post do experience delays and can sometimes take twice as long for standard post. For urgent bracelets and jewellery, be sure to choose ‘express post‘ as your shipping choice for peace of mind.
In 95% of cases, items are shipped within 24 hours (on weekdays) of payment being received. In the other 5% of cases, they are always shipped within 48 hours. Please be sure to add that timeframe on to your estimated shipping dates below.
Approximate Delivery Times within Australia
|Destination||Standard Postage||Express Postage|
|Far North Queensland||1 business day||1 business day|
|Brisbane||3-5 business days||1-2 business days|
|Rest Of Queensland||2-6 business days||1-2 business days|
|Sydney||4-6 business days||1-2 business days|
|Rest Of New South Wales||5-6 business days||2-3 business days|
|Melbourne||5-6 business days||1-2 business days|
|Rest of Victoria||5-6 business days||3 business days|
|Hobart||5-7 business days||2-3 business days|
|Rest of Tasmania||5-7 business days||3 business days|
|Adelaide||5-7 business days||1-2 business days|
|Rest of South Australia||6-8 business days||2-3 business days|
|Perth||6-8 business days||2-3 business days|
|Rest of Western Australia||6-10 business days||3 business days|
|Darwin/Alice Springs||5-8 business days||2-3 business days|
|Rest of Northern Territory||5-8 business days||3 business days|